Share | 

Etney's Hestia Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etney

Date of Registration : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Etney's Hestia Application   10th May 2013, 11:55 am

Hello my fellow elite maplers,

I will start of by telling a little about myself.

My name is Jaap, I am 19 years old (Turning 20 this year) and I am currently graduating from school. I live in Holland (So please pardon me if I make some grammar mistakes).
I have been playing Maplestory since my 11th so yeah you could say I've been in the game for a while haha.

I hope you are all ready because you are in for a heck of a ride, here we go(I will try to make this as quick as possible):

I started playing GMS (Global Maplestory) Back in '05, GMS was still a BETA-version so there weren't any good equips and there were no white scrolls/dark scrolls etc, a lot of maps did not exist yet either, there was just Victoria Island and Orbis, no more, no less.
I was a noob back then ofcourse but then again everyone was. The highest level was about level 90 and probably every elite mapler on here knows who that was haha.
I started playing a rogue and it took me about 2 months to get to level 30 (LOL), when years passed GMS got more evolved and I started to learn how to efficiently play Maplestory. New worlds, weapons, use items, jobs came out and the community grew exponential. The story continues in '08, I was a level 120(ish) hermit in Bera, just trying to make some money in FM by merchanting. Then finally February 2008 the 4th job came out (Yeah this was really exciting back then) and I transformed into a Night Lord.
I finally managed to reach the level 180's (This was really pro back in the day) and I earned a lot of respect from maplers. I started selling Zakum helms by taking buyers with me on runs ( I still remember the prices (50m Regular, 80m VIP)). Doing this I made shitloads of money and I used that money to merch and get even more money. Then somewhere in then end of '08/beginning of '09 I got hacked and I quited GMS, I went to playing Maplestory Private Servers (Only v55 existed back then) and I turned out to be a great JQer (Jumpquester). I've been doing that for a year on multiple servers and I decided to call it a quit. About 6 months after that a friend of me in real life introduced me to Europe Maplestory. This is what I have been doing till the summer of '12. I came back to EMS 2 weeks ago after a 1 year quit and I am trying to merch my way back in ever since. Well I guess that is about everything in a nutshell. I hope I am qualified enough for this guild because the guild (CrystalRush) I am currently in really annoys me, Typical 15 year old boys who brag about things they have done/have. You probably know what I am talking about so without further swabble, thanks for reading my application and I hope I get accepted.

Additional information:
- I don't have any SPECIFIC mules yet, other characters on this account are; Etneyy (Night Walker), Deliriouse (Demon Slayer), Aeroso (Cannoneer), Evidential (Angelic Buster) but all of these are just for blessing and buff purposes only!
NOTE: I also play on the character Fastbandiet (179 Shadower) but I do not use this account as my main.
- My guild history isn't really impressive; I've been in Saga (which died) and just some other random guild's from friends (currently in CrystalRush).
- My view on duped items (And hacking and scamming): I think it is a disgrace to maplestory, not just duping but just hacking and scamming, the whole package. EMS (Applies on every game) would be a lot better if everyone was legit, unfortunately this is impossible ofcourse, but us 'Elite maplers' should stick together in my opinion though.
- I am active (Online at least once everyday) but I must say that I've to study for all my exams but I will still be active. Well and ofcourse I am going on summer vacation soon but that is all for later. But it might happen that I won't be online for maybe a phew days BUT don't be afraid, I'll be back!
- I found your forum by asking JimJustice what it was!
- I fund myself by merching (Re-Selling/Buying) equips or any kind of profitable item.
- I have never hacked/scammed in my life I am a 100% legit player.

Well I hope I have informed you enough, if not, please ask!

Sincerely,
Jaap (Etney, Night Lord, Lvl; 155)

Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Hestia Application   10th May 2013, 12:46 pm

Welcome to the forum Jaap,

I really want you to revise your application due to our Application Form which would make your application neatly arranged and maybe more fluently readable.
Instead of copy&paste your Old App to Hellbound.

Modification biding, Marvin
Back to top Go down
MercedeShoot
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Hestia Application   10th May 2013, 1:40 pm

firstly i will start by welcoming you to our forum, like marvin already did ;P

welll you seem like a great and experienced player, though a little more information about yourself would be nice ;P
Yo can also always contact us/me ingame (my IGN= MercedeShoot)

regards, Verv(een)...
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Hestia Application   10th May 2013, 4:34 pm

Hey Jaap,
welcome to our forum from me aswell and thanks for your application. At the moment, I have not much to add to what Marv (JimJustice) already said. You should try to keep to the application form somehow and especially I´d like to know why you want to join Hestia, except for the reason that you got denied from HB.
Greetings, Albert

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Hestia Application   12th May 2013, 3:54 pm

I see, you are not putting much effort in revising your app hence in joining us.
Instead, you are more interested in joining any guild immediately whereof I got an approved screenshot. I don't know if you already joined it but its irrelevant anyhow.
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Hestia Application   12th May 2013, 3:54 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etney's Hestia Application   

Back to top Go down

Etney's Hestia Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top