-IG Name: paLmiticAcid
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: None
-Level: 130
-Job: Mercedes
-Guild: None

-Name: Palm

-List of previous Guilds: None
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: -

-How did you find our Forum?: Honestly and precisely, i searched "Maple eu guild" into google and filtered articles within 24 hours.

-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: None

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: This is my first guild application in EMS and I have read several threads in this forum and the community seems very friendly and welcomes new players. I want to be able to join an active guild that is friendly to noobs

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: Never. In the Thailand version of MapleStory there were occasional account hacking but there were no duping of items or other kinds of hack that I am aware of.

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: I honestly do top-up quite often when I need to.

-Do you have any experience with bossing?: Yes I do but not in EMS. I have done all the bosses in Thailand version of Maplestory that are available up to the Big Bang update such as Czak CHorntail and pinkbean. However I have no idea whatsoever about empress and I would like to try someday. I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging but I am one of the most funded players of my time and I do top-up a lot and I mean A LOT so I am not one of the hard working type who spends valentine’s day hunting drops on mobs. I have a level 200 BM and Captain (I think its called Corsair in EMS) and a level 19x Wild hunter. I do boss runs most of the time and I rarely grind on mobs – most of my exp comes from killing the female boss of showa and before the big bang patch she does 18k damage bitchslap and most players do not go near that area but I had an active party to hunt her every day and record her spawn times and she gives hell a lot of exp at that time. Now its kinda weird that she was super-nerfed and I do have to make my way up by grinding but yeah, at least now theres more PQs and monster park and all that stuff. I remembered the first time I beat zakum when there were no 4th jobs yet and everybody was level 120-140 and it took a 20 man army to kill him in like 2 hours compared to now where you just can kill him solo about the same time as calculating something like 12+3x5 in your head.

-Tell us something about yourself: Hi, my name is Palm (you wouldn’t want to know my full name let alone trying to pronounce it) and that’s because I am Thai. I am 18 years old and i am an international student currently a fresher at Bristol university studying Chemistry. I have been playing the Thai version of MapleStory for 6 years out of 7 until tragedy struck and the game closed its doors on June 2012. The latest patch was the big bang update. During that time I was sad but also happy at the same time because I knew somehow the game was dying since there were no updates for nearly a year and I did get to sell some of my items; however this game was such a huge part of my life to let go. However I did manage to move on and studied for examinations and applying for college which lead to where I am now.
Up until now I did not forget the times, the memories, and the laughter this game had brought me and so I decided to try the Europe version of Maple and to find out that a lot of things have changed. I played solo til now since I do have experience in the game and I am the kind that does a hell of research before doing something but as all of you know that playing Maple is incomplete until you join a guild. I am still one of the people who think that the new maple is quite severely worse than before but it doesn’t mean that it isn’t fun anymore. It’s just different and I am fine with that.
Outside of gaming I spend my time doing work, hanging out with friends, watching tv series and movies (Grey’s anatomy IS JUST PURELY AWESOME). I am quite an artist Razz, I play decent badminton and I love singing. I do not have all the evidence to back up what I have written (apart from some photos on my fb which I could show you if you wanted, I guess) but I can assure you that I am telling the truth and the truth alone. If you want to ask anything or want to talk you can always PM me.

Sorry for the long read and I hope I could be a worthy addition to your community.
Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   13th February 2013, 8:09 pm

Very nice application. I think would would fit into the guild very well. However, since you don't know anyone, please check our guild fm (ch3 fm13) so we can get to know you more or less personally. (There might not be a lot of people around right now since Angelic Buster just got released) Looking forward to talk to you sometime, everything's looking fine so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paLmiticAcid
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   13th February 2013, 9:48 pm

right now i am seeing no one in Channel 3 Free market 13 Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   13th February 2013, 9:52 pm

Yeah, just check back from time to time Smile Your best chance of meeting someone is at around 6pm or on weekends though I think.
Back to top Go down
Ninjathieves
Squad Member

Date of Registration : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   13th February 2013, 10:43 pm

oks spoke to him in the gfm
deff a yes
Back to top Go down
gamrin
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   14th February 2013, 12:20 pm

This boy's got potential. A yes from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rstr.nl
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   14th February 2013, 1:36 pm

Pretty good app and seems to be very intresred in joining us. Yes from me. Smile

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   15th February 2013, 12:15 am

Hello Palm and welcome to our forum.

Your application seems decent, perhaps a bit unstructured.

There is all the necessary information you also had a lot regarding your maple history. However there is more i'd like to know for example like what your char names were on the Thai version of ms? Also if i didn't miss it, when did you start play EMS?

Besides that, about the reason why you would like to join.. Is there anything that differs Hestia from the rest? Since there is pretty many guilds out there who fits to that description, for example Laby and Hellbound which would appear at the top when you search on ems guilds.

paLmiticAcid wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: This is my first guild application in EMS and I have read several threads in this forum and the community seems very friendly and welcomes new players. I want to be able to join an active guild that is friendly to noobs

I'm looking forward to your reply and hopefully we can have a chat in-game as well soon.

Best regards

Tyler
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   15th February 2013, 9:12 pm

Accepted

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paLmiticAcid's Application   

Back to top Go down