Application Giang93

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
giang1993
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 6:24 pm

-IG Name: Giang93
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: GiangHERO, SnekkerGiang, DuhGiang, Giangemann, GrisenGiang, Giangnam
-Level: 170
-Job: Dual Blade
-Guild: EpicDudes

-Name: Giang (pronounced Yang/Jang)

-List of previous Guilds: Enyo
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: Arguing with the guild leader. Felt like he didn't like me so i left.

-How did you find our Forum?: Through Marvin/Shlx and my irl friend Jarle who was a previous member of Enyo as well.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Marvin....Vanessa and Kenni (Don't know if they remember me though, quite some time ago), and problably a few more from the old guild.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Another reason to log in. Without an active guild, maple gets more boring. I just came back to the game after a very long time, and I got along with the old Enyo members so that's why I've chosen this guild. The guild I'm currently in is mine, and me and my friends made it long ago just for fun so it's basically empty (only me and Jarle)

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: Grinding in LHC while it was bugged (increased spawn or something)
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: Right now, I honestly don't know because I just came back. But NX would be the start for me right now and we'll see what comes next.

-Tell us something about yourself: My name is Giang (Vietnameese name) and I live Norway. I've been playing Maple for a long time. Early last year I took a break from maple (shortly after I left Enyo I think) and now I'm back. My irl friend, Jarle convinced me to come back to the game (which I obviously did). He has been active on maple so he has filled me in with what happened to the old guild etc. So...when I logged on my chars were stripped >.<, no mesos or eqs...So now I'm trying to get back on my feet, creating new characters (lvling to 100) to get those character card effects. While I was doing those capsule toy machines...Marvin noticed my name and whispered me...so that's how got back in touch with him. Besides Maply, I'm currently studying economics...because you know...I like numbers! I also have been playing League of Legends with Jarle. But I've decided to spend more time on maple now so less League Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 6:48 pm

Hello Giang, welcome to the Forum!
I'm so glad to see you back in Game after all the time that passed.
Let's meet in our Gfm (ch13fm13) sometime for a chat! Smile

Good luck with your application.

Greetings, Vanessa

Back to top Go down
giang1993
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 7:25 pm

Nessa wrote:
Hello Giang, welcome to the Forum!
I'm so glad to see you back in Game after all the time that passed.
Let's meet in our Gfm (ch13fm13) sometime for a chat! Smile

Thanks, good to see you too! Smile
Sure! Any specific times? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 7:37 pm

Hey Giang,
welcome to our forum and thanks for applying. Your application is pretty good, still I´d like to ask a few questions.

giang1993 wrote:

-List of previous Guilds: Enyo
Has Enyo been your only guild up to now except for your own one?

giang1993 wrote:

-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: Arguing with the guild leader. Felt like he didn't like me so i left.
I guess not many people liked Rathi in the end. Evil or Very Mad

giang1993 wrote:

-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Marvin....Vanessa and Kenni (Don't know if they remember me though, quite some time ago), and problably a few more from the old guild.
I don´t remember you from Enyo but maybe you do? I was also a member of Enyo for quite a while.

giang1993 wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Another reason to log in. Without an active guild, maple gets more boring. I just came back to the game after a very long time, and I got along with the old Enyo members so that's why I've chosen this guild.
Not many Enyo members are left in Hestia. Do you still think Hestia is the right guild for you?

Anyway, hope to meet you ingame soon. Smile
There are no specific times, you can come to our gfm anytime. However, more people are on in the evenings.

Greetings, Albert

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 7:50 pm

Quote :
Has Enyo been your only guild up to now except for your own one?
Actually, yes Smile

Quote :
I don´t remember you from Enyo but maybe you do? I was also a member of Enyo for quite a while.
I do remember you xD. Didn't get to know each other so its problably why you can't remember me xD

Quote :
Not many Enyo members are left in Hestia. Do you still think Hestia is the right guild for you?
Yes, it doesn't affect my application in any way. Old members is always a plus but not the most important Wink And Vanessa is the leader of the guild which gives me a feeling that this guild is a good guild and the right choice Wink

Quote :
Anyway, hope to meet you ingame soon. Smile
There are no specific times, you can come to our gfm anytime. However, more people are on in the evenings.
Roger that!
Back to top Go down
Shlx
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 7:59 pm

yesyesyesyesyes
Back to top Go down
giang1993
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 8:43 pm

Shlx wrote:
yesyesyesyesyes
hahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 8:57 pm

giang1993 wrote:

Do you know any Member of Hestia?Marvin....Vanessa and Kenni (Don't know if they remember me though, quite some time ago), and problably a few more from the old guild.
What, you dont remember me? Sad You even helped me get targa helmet long time ago, with Martin and Jarle Smile

Yes from me Very Happy

afhowu
Back to top Go down
giang1993
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 9:30 pm

Chuii wrote:
giang1993 wrote:

Do you know any Member of Hestia?Marvin....Vanessa and Kenni (Don't know if they remember me though, quite some time ago), and problably a few more from the old guild.
What, you dont remember me? Sad You even helped me get targa helmet long time ago, with Martin and Jarle Smile

Yes from me Very Happy
Ofc I remember you :3. I remember when we were gonna give you that helmet and then another guy took it xD! Plus you're Norwegian! Very Happy
And I remember that Martin had a crush on you :e
Back to top Go down
Tsukumo
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 9:59 pm

i heard this name too somewhere i just dont remeber when or where i did o,o
Back to top Go down
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 10:16 pm

Hello Giang,

first of all i think you made it clear by who you are and what you are doing in real life. Although i think your maple history is a bit shady, that's just how i feel from my perspective and i could imagine it would be for those in the guild who doesn't know so much about you as well, compared to the others who have known you before as i can see above. That's just how my vision is.

About your long break from the game. Will it have any influence now, when your back to a completely different Maplestory compared to the past? You mentioned your account was stripped from equips and mesos, on top of that ems now got plenty of new systems including new classes, maps, revamps etc.. Will it matter in the long term, or do you intend to build up again and keep playing?

This is just my opinion, so don't take it as criticism but more as constructive criticism in order to improve your application(s) in the future as well. Overall you seems like a nice guy.

All the best with your application! Smile

Best regards

Tyler
Back to top Go down
giang1993
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 10:48 pm

TylerC wrote:
Hello Giang,

first of all i think you made it clear by who you are and what you are doing in real life. Although i think your maple history is a bit shady, that's just how i feel from my perspective and i could imagine it would be for those in the guild who doesn't know so much about you as well, compared to the others who have known you before as i can see above. That's just how my vision is.

About your long break from the game. Will it have any influence now, when your back to a completely different Maplestory compared to the past? You mentioned your account was stripped from equips and mesos, on top of that ems now got plenty of new systems including new classes, maps, revamps etc.. Will it matter in the long term, or do you intend to build up again and keep playing?

This is just my opinion, so don't take it as criticism but more as constructive criticism in order to improve your application(s) in the future as well. Overall you seems like a nice guy.

Best regards

Tyler
Hi Tyler,
If you feel that my history is shady, feel free to ask me any questions! Dont really know what else to say :p.
About the new maplestory...I actually like it. Especially when it comes to my main class which got buffed. Also, it was awesome to try out some new classes. Last time I played, the newest race were the resistance so it was quit many jobs to test although ds and canoneer can't be created now. The only downside I see is that when classes arrive, old classes who just got a buff or revamp, will still stay in the dark because of the new OP classes. But overall I like the new changes and hopefully I will keep playing and make my character better! Wink

Anyways, thanks for the critics :p
Back to top Go down
giang1993
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 10:52 pm

Tsukumo wrote:
i heard this name too somewhere i just dont remeber when or where i did o,o

Maybe we're in the same family? ;o
Cause I just saw a TsukomoKai logging on! xD
Back to top Go down
TylerC

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 11:04 pm

giang1993 wrote:
TylerC wrote:
Hello Giang,

Best regards

Tyler
Hi Tyler,
If you feel that my history is shady, feel free to ask me any questions! Dont really know what else to say :p.
About the new maplestory...I actually like it. Especially when it comes to my main class which got buffed. Also, it was awesome to try out some new classes. Last time I played, the newest race were the resistance so it was quit many jobs to test although ds and canoneer can't be created now. The only downside I see is that when classes arrive, old classes who just got a buff or revamp, will still stay in the dark because of the new OP classes. But overall I like the new changes and hopefully I will keep playing and make my character better! Wink

Anyways, thanks for the critics :p

Thank you for the quick reply.

I just thought it could be extended a bit specifically around that part, for example for how long have you been playing? Has this always been your main? Perhaps you got some big experiences in-game you feel like sharing? Apart from that, thank you for the reply again. Smile
Back to top Go down
giang1993
Hestia's Member

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   1st February 2013, 11:40 pm

Quote :

I just thought it could be extended a bit specifically around that part, for example for how long have you been playing? Has this always been your main? Perhaps you got some big experiences in-game you feel like sharing? Apart from that, thank you for the reply again. Smile
Thank you as well!
I've been playing for a long time, can't really tell how long because I've always played maple..taken a break...coming back and so on. But I've played maple since I was a kid. Don't quite have any BIG experiences...
I remember when I first started to play. I honestly didn't know what I was doing in the game >.<, was a little kid. Remebering when I grinded in the low lvls and found a overall 10% dex scroll, selling it for 500k and felt like I was the richest mapler in the world (back when there was only explorers). xD I remember how proud I was of coming to lvl 50 and how hard it was to get to lvl 70 Very Happy. I remember how kerning-, orbis, ludi pq was so awesome. At that time I played most of the time alone because almost none of my friends were playing this game. As the years past and I grew slowly, but surely, I managed to get my friends to maple! Then my motivation to lvl to higher lvls came, then came ghost ship pq where I remember that i dominated with my nw and db (which is my main now). And now..here we are Smile. Honestly...I miss the old times, but it doesn't mean that its not awesome now too. Its just in a different way Very Happy
Thats pretty much all i had to say xD
Thank you for your reply and tips!
Back to top Go down
TylerC

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   2nd February 2013, 12:20 am

giang1993 wrote:
Quote :

Thank you as well!
I've been playing for a long time, can't really tell how long because I've always played maple..taken a break...coming back and so on. But I've played maple since I was a kid. Don't quite have any BIG experiences...
I remember when I first started to play. I honestly didn't know what I was doing in the game >.<, was a little kid. Remebering when I grinded in the low lvls and found a overall 10% dex scroll, selling it for 500k and felt like I was the richest mapler in the world (back when there was only explorers). xD I remember how proud I was of coming to lvl 50 and how hard it was to get to lvl 70 Very Happy. I remember how kerning-, orbis, ludi pq was so awesome. At that time I played most of the time alone because almost none of my friends were playing this game. As the years past and I grew slowly, but surely, I managed to get my friends to maple! Then my motivation to lvl to higher lvls came, then came ghost ship pq where I remember that i dominated with my nw and db (which is my main now). And now..here we are Smile. Honestly...I miss the old times, but it doesn't mean that its not awesome now too. Its just in a different way Very Happy
Thats pretty much all i had to say xD
Thank you for your reply and tips!

Appreciate it, glad to see some more information. Thank you.
All the best with your application. Let's talk more in-game whenever we both are available. Peace out Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   2nd February 2013, 1:14 am

giang1993 wrote:
Chuii wrote:
giang1993 wrote:

Yes from me Very Happy
Ofc I remember you :3. I remember when we were gonna give you that helmet and then another guy took it xD! Plus you're Norwegian! Very Happy
And I remember that Martin had a crush on you :e

Martin had a crush on me? O god xD

afhowu
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   4th February 2013, 7:28 pm

Since you agreed to get rid of your duped stuff, should you have any, it´s a yes from me. I hope, Hestia is the right guild for you and you´ll have the chance to meet more people and have chats. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   6th February 2013, 11:24 am

Accepted

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Giang93   

Back to top Go down

Application Giang93
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1