Share | 

PhantomMe's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhantomMe

Date of Registration : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: PhantomMe's Application   20th January 2013, 8:40 pm

-IG Name:PhantomMe
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: Mechman89, Emperor81, KaiserBuddha, RoadOfLight, jer50, DemonShadwer, M3rc3d3sFTW,
-Level:155
-Job:Phantom
-Guild:Currently I am Guildless

-Name:Mathushan

-List of previous Guilds:Elitism, Odyssey, MeesoPlease,DropPlease,KickAsss
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:
Elitism: Because Elitsm was remade to Odyssey
Odyssey: I left while i was at a friend's house because Maplestory didnt work on my PC.
MeesoPlease: To be the leader of their junior guild, DropPlease.
DropPlease: The guild didn't make it.
KickAsss: I joined it to be in the same guild as the previous leader of MeesoPlease, but since he left, I left, too. Smile

-How did you find our Forum?: I searched "Maplestory Hestia" in Google.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Not actually but because off your youtube videos and seeing you guys IG, i know your names.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Because your description makes me feel like this is a comfortable guild, the fact that im guildless and that my friend applied, too is why I want to join Hestia

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: When i was newb,Rathi(I know him irl) taught me to scam and i used them but as soon as i got used to the game i found out scamming was wrong and started merching instead. I have been scammed when trying to sell nx. About 11k, I guess
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: I bought a lot of nx once, and sold them. that was enough money. but i now use event equips.

-Tell us something about yourself: I just became 14, 9th January. I am currently looking for a part time job so that ican afford going to the fitness center. But I am loosing patiece, because I have been doing this since my 13th birthday. In my school, my favourite subjects are English, Maths, Physics. The reason for all subjects is the same. I am good at these subjects. My parents are Tamil. Im native Tamil but have Danish passport. Please ask questions for more information.

Ps: I know I'm not old enough but thats the only requirement I am not at the moment. I hope you will look away from that. Smile
Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: PhantomMe's Application   20th January 2013, 10:58 pm

Hey Mathushan,
welcome to Hestia´s forum and thanks for applying. Your application is pretty good and contains all necessary information. However, I´d like to ask a few questions anyway.
PhantomMe wrote:

DropPlease: The guild didn't make it.
Please be a bit more specific. What happened to DropPlease?

PhantomMe wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Because your description makes me feel like this is a comfortable guild, the fact that im guildless and that my friend applied, too is why I want to join Hestia
Which friend are you talking about? And would you still be intrested in joining us even if he won´t get accepted?

PhantomMe wrote:
-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: When i was newb,Rathi(I know him irl) taught me to scam and i used them but as soon as i got used to the game i found out scamming was wrong and started merching instead.
How long ago have you stopped scamming?

PhantomMe wrote:

-Tell us something about yourself: I just became 14, 9th January. I am currently looking for a part time job so that ican afford going to the fitness center. But I am loosing patiece, because I have been doing this since my 13th birthday. In my school, my favourite subjects are English, Maths, Physics. The reason for all subjects is the same. I am good at these subjects. My parents are Tamil. Im native Tamil but have Danish passport. Please ask questions for more information.
This part is written really well. Smile

PhantomMe wrote:
Ps: I know I'm not old enough but thats the only requirement I am not at the moment. I hope you will look away from that. Smile
Surprised Surprised
It depends all on your behaviour and maturity.

Since you don´t know anyone of Hestia, please make sure to drop by at our gfm ch3 fm13.

Greetings, Albert

Date of Registration : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: PhantomMe's Application   21st January 2013, 6:57 am

Hi Albert,
Q:What specifically happened to DropPlease.
A:I didnt know that the most of the people in the guild were inactive so the active ones left. When I log on only one person was online, Me. So i left.
Q:Would you join if your friend doesnt get accepted?
A: Well, as you can see I have other reasons to join the guild,too. So the answer is yes, I would still like to join your guild. By the way the friend that applied is Subishan, his IG name is BattleStaff.
Q:How long ago have you stopped scamming?
A: I've played Maplestory for 4years so I think it's about 3 and a half years but i couldn't scam more than 200k. Anyways I hate scammers.
Q:This part is written really well.
A:Thank you very much. Smile
Ps: I will look at your guild channel soon.
Back to top Go down
TylerC

Date of Registration : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: PhantomMe's Application   29th January 2013, 2:28 pm

Hello Mathushan,

i think you made a decent application there since your just 14. Although i'm a bit curious, the part where you tell why you wanna join Hestia seems a bit thin to me. I would like to hear more about what intentions you have, and why you didn't join one of the other big guilds out there in ems. In other words is there any particular reason that really makes you wanna join?

Also i like your honesty about your past where you used to scam.

Last you seems to have many characters where you have been trying out all the new classes and as far as i can see they are all high leveled. I'd like to ask you if you intend to stick to this character? It's not really a problem, but in the end it will just be easier for you. It will also benefit the guild more in the long term. It's just my opinion.

I wish you all the best with your application.

Best regards

Tyler
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: PhantomMe's Application   31st January 2013, 11:55 am

I'm sorry, but even with time for consideration we have our rules for some reason.

Nessa wrote:

Requirements:

- The minimum age to Apply is 15

Denied

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhantomMe's Application   

Back to top Go down

PhantomMe's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1