Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
BrawlSoHard Application
[application] TheDualblade
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] xDoubleDeath
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Timo's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fhapable
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 50
Date of Registration : 2012-06-26
Age : 20
Location : Holland ~ WOHOO LEGIT WEED MAN!

PostSubject: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 4:26 pm

APPLICATION FORM:

-IG Name: iPoisond
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:

-EpicalBeast
-EpicalHunter
-(Every single name with Epical LOL)
Fhap
Fhapable
Fhaptastic

-Level: 81 (Mule)
-Job: F/p mage
-Guild: /

-Name: Timo
-Age: 15/ 16 in next year April ^_^
-Gender: A male, arr
-Location: The Netherlands

-List of previous Guilds: Enyo / Hestia / TheEnclave / Radiation
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:

Got kicked by Amalie from Hestia because i banned her boyfriend ''Julio''
Radiation leader Dirk went to hellbound and left, and everyone followed him.
TheEnclave, i left them due inactivity

-How did you find our Forum?: Old Member
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Albert, Masu (my brother from another mother) love you, Vanessa , Tiago , DualBat ( sorry dont know your name LOL <3)
Wily - and Wen ofcourseeeeeeee yay! Razz

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: It sounds really pathetic and awkward, but i really like the guild and the people in it. Ofcourse you dont like everyone and im not going to call any names. But the guild is very social and own their bossruns and the people in it, are very very nice


-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: Scams no, Hacks yes, hacked 3 years ago for 1 year and then stopped, then this summer there were alot of new hacks, and i tried one out on a mule, Dont ask me for the persons who remember i used it on hestian people's -> I did it because Amalie want it. Dont ask anything else about this, its the past

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: Selling NX, so if you need any nx come to me im always able to sell.

-Tell us something about yourself:

Im Timo, 15 years old, and im in the 3rd year of the vmbo-t (Mavo) and i hope to finish my school next schoolyear (in 2014) so i can have a normal life instead of going to school ..
I am going to join the police after my school, and if i get denied i want to applicate for Nexon, or Saluke or any other online gaming company. My hobbies are gaming, gaming, gaming, golf, and i love to pool.
I played Maple for 4 years now, and any other game i played and some i still play are :
Pangya, Fifa 13, Battlefield , Maplestory , World of Warcraft , Guild Wars 2.
I love music, i cant live without. I cant play an instrument and i dont even want to. I dont have the patience to learn. Also i love the eastern culture and food. (Korean/ Japan/ China etc)
If you want to know something else, just come to the gfm. Im always there. And most of you already know me.
-Wink-
------------

Remember, the more effort you put into your Application the more we can take a proper idea of who/how you are.

Greetings, Vanessa Me!
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member


Posts : 389
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 4:52 pm

Well im not gonna vote but i dont think u will get accepted. Because we dont want people with hacking history. I never had any problem with u but previous time u caused alot of trouble ( not saying it was ur fault ) but i dont think those people forgot it and doubt if they want u in guild.

But i hope they didnt hold any grudge .
Back to top Go down
Fhapable
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 50
Date of Registration : 2012-06-26
Age : 20
Location : Holland ~ WOHOO LEGIT WEED MAN!

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 4:55 pm

I understand, thanks for your reply buddy
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
avatar

Posts : 1124
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Munich/Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 6:57 pm

Hey Timo,
to me your re-application is a bit surprising for me. I´d like to give a few comments on your application:

Fhapable wrote:

-Level: 81 (Mule)
-Job: F/p mage
-Guild: /
So you want to join Hestia with your mule?

Fhapable wrote:

Got kicked by Amalie from Hestia because i banned her boyfriend ''Julio''
You don´t get kicked from Hestia for no reason. Why do you think we´ll accept you again?

Fhapable wrote:

-Why do you want to join Hestia?: It sounds really pathetic and awkward, but i really like the guild and the people in it. Ofcourse you dont like everyone and im not going to call any names. But the guild is very social and own their bossruns and the people in it, are very very nice
So the people of Hestia are very very nice. Why is there any reason not to like some of them?

Fhapable wrote:
-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: Scams no, Hacks yes, hacked 3 years ago for 1 year and then stopped, then this summer there were alot of new hacks, and i tried one out on a mule, Dont ask me for the persons who remember i used it on hestian people's -> I did it because Amalie want it. Dont ask anything else about this, its the past
I´m really unhappy with this part of your application. Did you possibly whitewash the reasons for getting expelled from Hestia a little bit? And it doesn´t matter if Amalie wanted it or not, you exactly knew that using hacks is strictly forbidden in Hestia and leads to an instant expel.

Fhapable wrote:
I dont have the patience to learn.
Do you have the patience to get a highlvled char so you can join the bossruns you praised before?

Fhapable wrote:
Remember, the more effort you put into your Application the more we can take a proper idea of who/how you are.
I can see that you have put a lot of effort into your application. Appreciate that Smile

Fhapable wrote:
Greetings, Vanessa Me!
This ending might be a bit unsuccessful.

Greetings, Albert

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skymerc
Hestia's Member
avatar

Posts : 62
Date of Registration : 2012-03-06
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 7:07 pm

Oke, i say yes because timo is a good guy and Julio..... He used the Glitch? He was selling Duped miracles? Duped items? He had every Thing u can wish? Well sorry but that isnt possible i guess for some 1 who never spended money on maplestory. And btw everybody who used the glitch gets banned so it wasnt only timo's hes fault.

xx Vangi
Back to top Go down
Fhapable
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 50
Date of Registration : 2012-06-26
Age : 20
Location : Holland ~ WOHOO LEGIT WEED MAN!

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 7:22 pm

Hey Albert!

Thanks for your awesome ''detail'' on my application. I Appreciate that!
Here are the answers you were looking for :

To start with, YES i have the patience to level a high character, in a decent way.
No i dont have the patience to do it in a slow amount of time.
I want to join hestia Jr with my mule, and my main will be in the official guild later (IF i get accepted ofcourse) I want for a big comeback, when phantom comes.
Im ready to spend alot of money again on Maplestory, and powerlevel a character to 160 like i did with my Demon Slayer.

Yes i got kicked for that reason in Hestia, It was just like Amalie said:
All hackers should be kicked from Hestia, and then BAM i got kicked out of the guild.
When did someone make that rule? She isnt the leader of the guild.
Also i know for sure that EVERY single Mapler on maple used ANY glitch or hack before. I know someone in Hestia that also used a hack/ glitch and didnt get kicked. Now i dont want to call any names to makea bigger fight out of this.

Also the reason i dont like some of Hestia, is pretty basic.
I dont feel a connection with everyone, but i like them.
Its just that i dont have a good past with everyone from Hestia (Everyone/ now im going to call names) Stefan&Amalie&Nick.

Amalie due the hacking fact
Stefan because i left eMS for gMS and had a long brake, and then i have no idea what happend, we were both stupid and were childish to eachother. (not his fault)

And Nick because he was a very good friend of Julio and that is why he hates me.

And about the hacking part,
I just want to tell everyone that i hacked once, its the most ''fair'' thing what a member can tell when he joins a guild.
You have to tell everything, and you have the rights to know this.
The next question that will come is probally :

Can you really not touch the hacks again?

That answer is easy :
Yes, im banned from ccplz anyways and these people are annoying and sick nowadays anyways. Also i dont want to lose the 500+ euro that im going to spend on my Phantom.

---

I hope i could help you Albert, and other who read this.
Please ask me anything you want to know.

Kind regarts, x
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader
avatar

Posts : 1124
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Munich/Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 8:04 pm

Fhapable wrote:

Thanks for your awesome ''detail'' on my application. I Appreciate that!
You´re getting really ironic now...


Fhapable wrote:

To start with, YES i have the patience to level a high character, in a decent way.
No i dont have the patience to do it in a slow amount of time.
I want to join hestia Jr with my mule, and my main will be in the official guild later (IF i get accepted ofcourse) I want for a big comeback, when phantom comes.
Im ready to spend alot of money again on Maplestory, and powerlevel a character to 160 like i did with my Demon Slayer.
It´s great if you´re planning to make a high-lvled char again and that your planning a comeback. Just to make it clear: It is neither neccessary to level extremely fast nor spend any money if you want to join Hestia and that´s not what I asked for.


Fhapable wrote:
Yes i got kicked for that reason in Hestia, It was just like Amalie said:
All hackers should be kicked from Hestia, and then BAM i got kicked out of the guild.
When did someone make that rule? She isnt the leader of the guild.
You´re lacking respect for the juniors I´m afraid. You don´t get jr for no reason, same applies for expels. The rule was made when Hestia was founded.

"* Scammers & Hackers = Any awareness of these actions leads to an immediate Expel."
(Quote from guild requirements)


Fhapable wrote:
Also i know for sure that EVERY single Mapler on maple used ANY glitch or hack before. I know someone in Hestia that also used a hack/ glitch and didnt get kicked. Now i dont want to call any names to makea bigger fight out of this.
I´m sorry, but I have to tell you that you´re wrong. If you believe me or not, I have NEVER hacked or used any glitches (except golden temple Razz) before. If you have any prove of a guild member hacking, it would be your job as a member to show it so we can decide what to do.


Fhapable wrote:
Also the reason i dont like some of Hestia, is pretty basic.
I dont feel a connection with everyone, but i like them.
Please read again. Does this make sense?


Fhapable wrote:
Its just that i dont have a good past with everyone from Hestia (Everyone/ now im going to call names) Stefan&Amalie&Nick.
I´d just like to point out that you obviously have major problems with two of Hestia´s Jrs. Do you think there will be a good atmosphere together with them? I don´t think so. And Nick isn´t a member of Hestia, as far as I know.


Fhapable wrote:
Amalie due the hacking fact
Getting expelled for hacking isn´t a reason to dislike a Jr.


Fhapable wrote:
Stefan because i left eMS for gMS and had a long brake, and then i have no idea what happend, we were both stupid and were childish to eachother. (not his fault)
I don´t know what you want to tell me but it´s not so important anyway.


Fhapable wrote:
And Nick because he was a very good friend of Julio and that is why he hates me.
None of them is a member of Hestia and therefore, it´s not relevant at all.


Fhapable wrote:
And about the hacking part,
I just want to tell everyone that i hacked once, its the most ''fair'' thing what a member can tell when he joins a guild.
You have to tell everything, and you have the rights to know this.
You said you hacked for one whole year and then again recently. That´s way more than hacking once. And telling this isn´t just "fair", as most people know of your expel for hacking anyway.


Fhapable wrote:
The next question that will come is probally :

Can you really not touch the hacks again?

That answer is easy :
Yes, im banned from ccplz anyways and these people are annoying and sick nowadays anyways. Also i dont want to lose the 500+ euro that im going to spend on my Phantom.

I guess I have the right to ask this question as you´re history is related to hacks in many ways. I´m not so sure about you being able to stay away from hacks in the future but I might be wrong about this. Actually, your (ex)account at ccplz is only another prove for this and I´m not intrested how much money you claim to invest in your new char.

I guess I´ve given my reasons clearly for giving you a No.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Fhapable
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 50
Date of Registration : 2012-06-26
Age : 20
Location : Holland ~ WOHOO LEGIT WEED MAN!

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 8:12 pm

Oké, I accept the fact that you vote'd me a no.
I'd like to talk to you ingame anyways.
See you ingame soon Smile
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
avatar

Posts : 935
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 8:50 pm

Hello Timo,

Entenfang wrote:

Fhapable wrote:
-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so: Scams no, Hacks yes, hacked 3 years ago for 1 year and then stopped, then this summer there were alot of new hacks, and i tried one out on a mule, Dont ask me for the persons who remember i used it on hestian people's -> I did it because Amalie want it. Dont ask anything else about this, its the past
I´m really unhappy with this part of your application. Did you possibly whitewash the reasons for getting expelled from Hestia a little bit? And it doesn´t matter if Amalie wanted it or not, you exactly knew that using hacks is strictly forbidden in Hestia and leads to an instant expel.
I am also really unhappy about this part. So it cannot be questioned that you might start hacking again cause there will be new more awesome hacks.

Fhapable wrote:

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: Selling NX, so if you need any nx come to me im always able to sell.
Selling NX is still bannable. Even if your are selling to your friends/mates or however you want to call them. And as far i know you reported a "mate". So would you do it again while (fake) selling your Cash?

Fhapable wrote:

Yes i got kicked for that reason in Hestia, It was just like Amalie said:
All hackers should be kicked from Hestia, and then BAM i got kicked out of the guild.
When did someone make that rule? She isnt the leader of the guild.
From: Hestia :: Guild Information :: Rules :: Hestia - Guild Requirements
Spectruma wrote:

- Scammers, hackers & Ksers are not alowed;*
* Scammers & Hackers = Any awareness of these actions leads to an immediate Expel.
Ksers = Any awareness of these actions leads to a Warning. If they remain, immediate Expel.

Fhapable wrote:

Also i know for sure that EVERY single Mapler on maple used ANY glitch or hack before. I know someone in Hestia that also used a hack/ glitch and didnt get kicked. Now i dont want to call any names to makea bigger fight out of this.
In my opinion it cannot be compared using the Golden Temple Glitch with what you have done.

Fhapable wrote:

And about the hacking part,
I just want to tell everyone that i hacked once, its the most ''fair'' thing what a member can tell when he joins a guild.
You have to tell everything, and you have the rights to know this.
You have my respect for this. It's not easy to acknowledge one's faults.

Fhapable wrote:

The next question that will come is probally :
Can you really not touch the hacks again?

That answer is easy :
Yes, im banned from ccplz anyways and these people are annoying and sick nowadays anyways. Also i dont want to lose the 500+ euro that im going to spend on my Phantom.
Just because you were banned from the most known hacker platform which unable you to get updated with new hacks you decided to go or will try to go the legal way?

Since I agree with (almost) everything what Albert (Entenfang) said there is also a "NO" from me.

Anyways, I wish you the best for your future especially with the police that you wont get "criminal" irl Wink


Kind Regards, Marvin
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member


Posts : 389
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 8:54 pm

I havent Smile
Back to top Go down
JimJustice
Squad Member
avatar

Posts : 935
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 24
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   10th October 2012, 9:39 pm

You havent what? O.o
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   11th October 2012, 9:55 am

Stop mentioning me.
I'm not in Hestia.

Oh and for the record, I have nothing against you.
I told you before. I see your reasons for banning Julio.
But I find it double-moracle, to ban a hacker, while have hacking history yourself.

Though I DO like you.
You're nice, and funny. And I honestly miss the time, with our "Demonslayer race"
Where you completely owned me, by getting drunk and gaming all night Razz.

Listen Timo, you're nice, I don't disslike you, I also told you, we can have a friendship, but I wont be able to trust you the same.

Julio trusted you, and you banned him anyways.
Even though you have hacking history yourself?...
That blows my mind. But I guess that is your choice not mine.
Best of luck.
Regards Nick.

Edit 11-10-2012: I know we fighted. But that's months ago.
Back to top Go down
Fhapable
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 50
Date of Registration : 2012-06-26
Age : 20
Location : Holland ~ WOHOO LEGIT WEED MAN!

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   11th October 2012, 3:37 pm

LOL Nick, yeah that was a nice time.
Thanks for your reply, and sorry that i mentiond you.

This application can be closed, ill back off and be in the fm sometimes for fun.
Enjoy your life guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader
avatar

Posts : 706
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 20
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   11th October 2012, 4:43 pm

No no no no no Smile

NO

_________________

afhowu
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 1841
Date of Registration : 2012-01-29
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   11th October 2012, 5:37 pm

Closed

_________________



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Timo's application   

Back to top Go down
 
Timo's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Information :: Guild Application-
Jump to: