Applications of LuoRi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luori

Date of Registration : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Applications of LuoRi   24th July 2012, 11:05 pm

-IG Name:LuoRi
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have:christain12,maohao,miyad
-Level:143(lv uping now,tomorrow is 145)
-Job: Shadower
-Guild:Hestia
-Name:Bruno Ni

-List of previous Guilds:Chinesesoul
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:There r not many ppl in that guild.Cuz the chinese in maple all go LOL,DB 3.I love maple.So
I want any boss runs:D

-How did you find our Forum?:My friend told me.He is in exlies.
-Do you know any Member of Hestia?:not:o
-Why do you want to join Hestia?:I wanna some boss runs,and talk to ppl for fun:D

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:No..
-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:Buy sth cheap then sell it more expensive.

-Tell us something about yourself:Hi my name is luori!! and i'm lvl 143 bandit. the reason i'm here is join this awesome guild! met some new friends and join some boss run. Firstly, i have to introduce myself in real life, my name is Bruno, and i'm 17 years olds now and i have been play maple story eur 4months, i online quite often, kind of active member ^^. And I come from china, but i live in France at the moment. Both are good place,Very Happy Enjoy in maple.
And in the real life,I like playing basketball and football.My favorite football team in Barclays English Premier League is Manchester United,and favorite team in NBA is Miami Heat.And i love music, music means everything to me, my favourite artist is Owl City, he is awesome i have to say tht , umm. and i'm hoping to met some new friend in maple Very Happy

Last edited by luori on 25th July 2012, 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   24th July 2012, 11:37 pm

This seems more like a Squad Application my friend: you should eventually change your Application or go: http://hestia.justboard.net/f2-squad-application

Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   24th July 2012, 11:39 pm

Far from impressd by this application. Its short and doesnt look like you've put any effort in writing it.
Ill hold my vote

afhowu
Back to top Go down
Bratye

Date of Registration : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   24th July 2012, 11:47 pm

I think you're a nice guy.
But maybe.. you should write more about YOURSELF in the YOURSELF section, not about your bossing experience.
I like the fact that you're chinese, love that guys.
Not a YES, not a NO at the moment.
btw. It would be nice if you can improve your english skills. :-)
Back to top Go down
luori

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 11:34 am

xVannii wrote:
This seems more like a Squad Application my friend: you should eventually change your Application or go: http://hestia.justboard.net/f2-squad-application

I change then
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 12:04 pm

luori wrote:

-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds:There r not many ppl in that guild.Cuz the chinese in maple all go LOL,DB 3.I love maple.So

-Why do you want to join Hestia?:I wanna some boss runs,and talk to ppl for fun:D

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?:Buy sth cheap then sell it more expensive.

-Tell us something about yourself:Hi my name is luori!! and i'm lvl 143 bandit. the reason i'm here is join this awesome guild! met some new friends and join some boss run. Firstly, i have to introduce myself in real life, my name is Bruno, and i'm 17 years olds now and i have been play maple story eur 4months, i online quite often, kind of active member ^^. And I come from china, but i live in France at the moment. Both are good place,Very Happy Enjoy in maple.
And in the real life,I like playing basketball and football.My favorite football team in Barclays English Premier League is Manchester United,and favorite team in NBA is Miami Heat.And i love music, music means everything to me, my favourite artist is Owl City, he is awesome i have to say tht , umm. and i'm hoping to met some new friend in maple Very Happy

Just to be sure, is this your final version of guildapplication?
Back to top Go down
luori

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 1:00 pm

Entenfang wrote:
luori wrote:

Is there sth wrong here?
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 2:22 pm

Ok thanks for the information and a late welcome to the forum, Bruno. Smile
There´s nothing wrong but it got edited 3 times so I just wanted to make
sure that this is now the version I should take care of.
There are a few things I´d like to comment on your application, however.
I agree with Chuii to some point. Your application contains the most important information but it is kept quite short and it doesn´t look like you have put a lot of effort in it. It is no problem if your english isn´t perfect but it would´ve been great if you would write complete sentences in your whole application and if you elliminate typing mistakes, at least.

luori wrote:

You´re a bit repetitive about you like for bossruns.
What´s your friend´s IGN from Exiles?

luori wrote:
-Tell us something about yourself:Hi my name is luori!!
I thought your name is Bruno?

luori wrote:
and i'm lvl 143 bandit. the reason i'm here is join this awesome guild! met some new friends and join some boss run.
Why do you think that Hestia is an awesome guild?
And I guess, everybody knows that you like bossruns by now.

luori wrote:
Firstly, i have to introduce myself in real life, my name is Bruno, and i'm 17 years olds now and i have been play maple story eur 4months, i online quite often, kind of active member ^^. And I come from china, but i live in France at the moment.
This is the main purpose of this part. You are asked to tell something about yourself in irl here.

luori wrote:
Both are good place
Well if China is a good place... Not everyody might agree with that Wink

However, please make sure to drop by at our gfm ch3 fm13 so that our people can get a better impression of you and decide upon their vote.

Greetings, Albert
Back to top Go down
luori

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 3:03 pm

Entenfang wrote:
Ok thanks for the information and a late welcome to the forum, Bruno. Smile
There´s nothing wrong but it got edited 3 times so I just wanted to make
sure that this is now the version I should take care of.
There are a few things I´d like to comment on your application, however.
I agree with Chuii to some point. Your application contains the most important information but it is kept quite short and it doesn´t look like you have put a lot of effort in it. It is no problem if your english isn´t perfect but it would´ve been great if you would write complete sentences in your whole application and if you elliminate typing mistakes, at least.

luori wrote:

You´re a bit repetitive about you like for bossruns.
What´s your friend´s IGN from Exiles?

luori wrote:
-Tell us something about yourself:Hi my name is luori!!
I thought your name is Bruno?

luori wrote:
and i'm lvl 143 bandit. the reason i'm here is join this awesome guild! met some new friends and join some boss run.
Why do you think that Hestia is an awesome guild?
And I guess, everybody knows that you like bossruns by now.

luori wrote:
Firstly, i have to introduce myself in real life, my name is Bruno, and i'm 17 years olds now and i have been play maple story eur 4months, i online quite often, kind of active member ^^. And I come from china, but i live in France at the moment.
This is the main purpose of this part. You are asked to tell something about yourself in irl here.

luori wrote:
Both are good place
Well if China is a good place... Not everyody might agree with that Wink

However, please make sure to drop by at our gfm ch3 fm13 so that our people can get a better impression of you and decide upon their vote.

Greetings, Albert

Ahh.Ok,ty.But how ppl in Hestia can approbate me?And vote me?I'd like a big guild to have some boss runs and have fun too.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 7:03 pm

Man we understood that you love boss runs xD, for the moment just answer questions Albert (Entenfang) asked you. If you want us to approbate you we must first know you better, so come ch3 fm13 (Gfm) to have a chat with us.

luori

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 7:12 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Man we understood that you love boss runs xD, for the moment just answer questions Albert (Entenfang) asked you. If you want us to approbate you we must first know you better, so come ch3 fm13 (Gfm) to have a chat with us.

Ye.I know what u r meaning.But I went there 4times,But u pay no attention to me..Who I can talk to ?
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 7:22 pm

Man you still didn't answer Entenfang's questions, and you can talk to anyone from Hestia, check the people connected during the last 24 hours for example (below the home page)... If people don't pay attention to you it's probably because they are either afk or didn't see your application on the forum, so you must tell them that you're applying to Hestia. Remember to answer Albert / Entenfang's questions ^^

Resul
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 7:42 pm

luori wrote:
XxSasukexX19 wrote:

Ye.I know what u r meaning.But I went there 4times,But u pay no attention to me..Who I can talk to ?

People may be AFK, sometimes.

Anyway, it's a no if you want to join the guild, but if you would like to join a boss squad, I may give you a yes. Also, I don't like the fact that you've only been playing for 4 months. There may be stuff that you don't know which may make a ruckus in the bossruns as well. I can't think of any, for Shadower atm, but if you were a Crusader, you could e.g remove everyone's Onyx Apple effects, by simply using the skill 'Rage'.

You need to be more experienced with the game and remember one thing... "There are more important things than bossruns in this game."

Greetings,
Kákashi
Back to top Go down
luori

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 7:48 pm

Entenfang wrote:
luori wrote:

Ye.It's my final versiong then.I change a lot Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
luori

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 7:56 pm

Resul wrote:
luori wrote:
XxSasukexX19 wrote:

People may be AFK, sometimes.

Anyway, it's a no if you want to join the guild, but if you would like to join a boss squad, I may give you a yes. Also, I don't like the fact that you've only been playing for 4 months. There may be stuff that you don't know which may make a ruckus in the bossruns as well. I can't think of any, for Shadower atm, but if you were a Crusader, you could e.g remove everyone's Onyx Apple effects, by simply using the skill 'Rage'.

You need to be more experienced with the game and remember one thing... "There are more important things than bossruns in this game."

Greetings,
Kákashi

Haha,nice man,Shadower can give u smoke bomb,haste..And don't worry about my Experience.I have played maple about 4 years in China server.All the same thing,But europe is old enough xD.In China server,now is phantom.
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 8:06 pm

I haven't changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
luori

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 8:13 pm

Shocked U think 4years is not enough?
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 8:23 pm

luori wrote:
Shocked U think 4years is not enough?

It is enough. But it is as if you only want to join the bossruns. So it's a no. You can still go ahead and apply for a boss squad.
Back to top Go down
اسم

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   25th July 2012, 11:30 pm

luori wrote:
To explen this his friend is a friend of mine 7ying and he told him to apply our guild because he think is good and etce etc...

-
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   26th July 2012, 11:46 am

I guess you can lock this topic since luori joined Exiles during this application (manji.7forum.net)

Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   26th July 2012, 12:26 pm

Anyway everything is very weird in this application. Since you still haven´t answered my questions I asked you about 24 hrs ago and since you don´t seem to be willing to interact with guild members or give appropriate answers here on the forum, I have to give you a no.

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   26th July 2012, 12:33 pm

Denied

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications of LuoRi   

Back to top Go down

Applications of LuoRi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1