My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Resul
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   6th July 2012, 6:20 pm

-IG Name:Kákashi
-IG Name of all other Characters you use/have: Those I use: Indomitable. I have 6 more characters.
-Level: 132
-Job: Shadower
-Guild:

-Name: Resul

-List of previous Guilds:
AznStyles
iMusic
Fusion
Light
Pirate
Silentium
Niara
-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: I am the leader of the guild Pirate, but passing on the leadership to my mule. I am taking a break from leading the guild. Not just a 1 month break. More like 1 year or close. - As long as there are "proper" people, which I know there is, I will be loyal to the guild. By "proper" I meant people who don't KS and/or scam, and I know that you don't, which is also why I am applying.

-How did you find our Forum?: Timo Smile Even though he's from Odyssey.

-Do you know any Member of Hestia?: Yes, I do. Amalie, Jelle, Stefan, Nessa, Masu etc.
-Why do you want to join Hestia?: Because it's a friendly guild. In my old guild, people only wanted bossruns. I am looking for a guild that is both friendly and does bossruns often.

-Any past/present history related to Hacks and/or Scams? Explain if so:

-How do you gain mesos/Fund yourself?: I make use of events and drops. If there aren't really any proper way, I just go to FM and buy some scrolls and sell them for a little more. The good old merchanting method. Otherwise, I just hunt for stuff.

-Tell us something about yourself:
I have been playing MapleStory Europe for over 5 years, ever since Open Beta in early 2007. Looking at my main's lv. being 132 I guess you guys can see that I haven't grinded that much. Well I used to make new chars quite often, but kinda stopped doing that. Atm, I just need to get my KoC to level 120 so I can make my UA Paladin which I plan to make my 2nd highest level char. I am a person who hates people who are twofaced and blame others without knowing anything. I'm a person who likes to do everything with grand style and people have told me that I am a great leader. A good guildmaster, a good alliance leader and I've also been told I'm good at leading parties. I have an interest for a lot of stuff, that could be everything from PC gaming to historical stuff. Atm, I am working on my very own 2D Java RPG game which is alike MapleStory, but still not finished. and by "scratch" I really mean scratch. A blank piece of notepaper/a java file. I'm also doing the graphics myself. If anyone needs help in coding or graphical stuff, feel free to ask. I can also code in the languages .html, .css, C++, C#, I can control a MySQL Database, I can do some PHP and set up a server as well. (e.g Minecraft and MapleStory servers.)

Last edited by Resul on 6th July 2012, 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Back to top Go down
PK
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   6th July 2012, 6:38 pm

Hey Resul! I've seen you alot in Odyssey/Hestia GFM. I think you are really nice and have been trying to make new friends in both guilds, wich i value really much. This union need alot more talkactive people.

One thing i'm wondering about tho,

AznStyles
iMusic
Fusion
Light
Pirate
Silentium
Niara

As long as there are "proper" people, which I know there is, I will be loyal to the guild. By "proper" I meant people who don't KS and/or scam, and I know that you don't, which is also why I am applying.

That part, is this the reason for leaving all of the other guilds?

I personally think you are really nice and talkactive, but if you are going to leave this union as soon as a problem comes up, then i really don't know.

To me its seems like you have had alot of guilds, and i don't really like people who goes between guilds all the time, but like you wrote in your app, it might be problems in guilds wich i don't even know about.

Everything else looks good.

GL with your application mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   6th July 2012, 7:54 pm

PK wrote:
Hey Resul! I've seen you alot in Odyssey/Hestia GFM. I think you are really nice and have been trying to make new friends in both guilds, wich i value really much. This union need alot more talkactive people.

AznStyles
iMusic
Fusion
Light
Pirate
Silentium
Niara

As long as there are "proper" people, which I know there is, I will be loyal to the guild. By "proper" I meant people who don't KS and/or scam, and I know that you don't, which is also why I am applying.

I personally think you are really nice and talkactive, but if you are going to leave this union as soon as a problem comes up, then i really don't know.

To me its seems like you have had alot of guilds, and i don't really like people who goes between guilds all the time, but like you wrote in your app, it might be problems in guilds wich i don't even know about.

Let me explain. Those are the guilds I've been in for the past 5 years!
First one was Light, and it got remade to Fusion. and iMusic was the guild of my very close friend, so I shifted back and forth between iMusic and Fusion back then. (There was no alliance back then.) I stayed in them from 2007 to mid 2009. That's 2 years+. Then I joined AznStyles at late 2009 and stayed there for about a year. Fusion, iMusic and AznStyles died. iMusic got remade to Silentium, which also is dead now. Then I joined Niara, which I've been in for quite a while. It died as well.. So I made my own guild, Pirate! and I've been leading it for about 18 - 20 months. I am a loyal man, who is not a guildhopper, and one of the reasons my friends liked me as a leader (alliance) was because I was fair to everyone no matter how hard it was for me, as in, if there was a problem, I wasn't the one to leave. I was the one to solve it, 90% of the time.

Pk, Have faith in me Wink
Back to top Go down
PK
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   6th July 2012, 10:21 pm

Resul wrote:
PK wrote:

AznStyles
iMusic
Fusion
Light
Pirate
Silentium
Niara

First one was Light, and it got remade to Fusion. and iMusic was the guild of my very close friend, so I shifted back and forth between iMusic and Fusion back then. (There was no alliance back then.) I stayed in them from 2007 to mid 2009. That's 2 years+. Then I joined AznStyles at late 2009 and stayed there for about a year. Fusion, iMusic and AznStyles died. iMusic got remade to Silentium, which also is dead now. Then I joined Niara, which I've been in for quite a while. It died as well.. So I made my own guild, Pirate! and I've been leading it for about 18 - 20 months. I am a loyal man, who is not a guildhopper, and one of the reasons my friends liked me as a leader (alliance) was because I was fair to everyone no matter how hard it was for me, as in, if there was a problem, I wasn't the one to leave. I was the one to solve it, 90% of the time.

Thanks for explaining, cleared things up a bit.

Well, i don't see any problems, so +1 from me, hope to see you in our union soon mate. Smile

Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   6th July 2012, 10:32 pm

PK wrote:
Resul wrote:
PK wrote:

AznStyles
iMusic
Fusion
Light
Pirate
Silentium
Niara

Thanks for explaining, cleared things up a bit.

Well, i don't see any problems, so +1 from me, hope to see you in our union soon mate. Smile

=] Thanks
Back to top Go down
LanaDelRey
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   6th July 2012, 11:05 pm

Yes c:
Back to top Go down
Fhapable
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   6th July 2012, 11:08 pm

Well, i really dont know if i could vote as a alliance member.
But Resul is a great guy, so i vote Yes for him please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   7th July 2012, 7:38 am

Resul wrote:

-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: I am the leader of the guild Pirate, but passing on the leadership to my mule. I am taking a break from leading the guild. Not just a 1 month break. More like 1 year or close.

Just wondering, but If suddently, lots of those 'proper' people you are talking about join your guild, will you leave hestia and go back to Pirate?

afhowu
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   7th July 2012, 10:40 am

Chuii wrote:
Resul wrote:

-Reason for Leaving/Being kicked from previous Guilds: I am the leader of the guild Pirate, but passing on the leadership to my mule. I am taking a break from leading the guild. Not just a 1 month break. More like 1 year or close.

Just wondering, but If suddently, lots of those 'proper' people you are talking about join your guild, will you leave hestia and go back to Pirate?

Most likely not. I am too busy IRL to lead a guild, because I am starting at college. Also, why not just add them to my BL? I am thankful to the members who once used to be in my guild, but I am taking a long break from leading it now.

- As I said, I am a loyal member. Therefore, I will stay in Hestia.
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   7th July 2012, 11:55 am

Resul wrote:
Chuii wrote:
Resul wrote:

Most likely not. I am too busy IRL to lead a guild, because I am starting at college. Also, why not just add them to my BL? I am thankful to the members who once used to be in my guild, but I am taking a long break from leading it now.

- As I said, I am a loyal member. Therefore, I will stay in Hestia.

K great, then its a yes from me! Smile

afhowu
Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   7th July 2012, 12:41 pm

^ Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
اسم

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   7th July 2012, 8:26 pm

yes for me good guy and very freindly

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   7th July 2012, 8:30 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   7th July 2012, 10:38 pm

I like the fact he dont ks and scam. tongue
Beside that he doesn't join for the boss runs but for the people and the good atmosphere i think thats a good reason to join.

Something else u shouldn't play minecraft its a stupid game :d even worse graphics then maplestory hehe.

Anyway i vote yes the more the better i suppose.

Back to top Go down
Resul
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   7th July 2012, 10:40 pm

Thanks =] I really hate KSers. I spotted a KSer in my guild, every now and then, and it resulted in an immediate expellation. Just can't take KSers T_T
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   8th July 2012, 8:27 pm

Accepted - Trial

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul   

Back to top Go down

My application. - Kákashi AKA Resul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top