Share | 

[Application] Lysocaine (WH)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lysocaine
Buddy

Date of Registration : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 2:54 am

Heya ! Having heard of your guild through (quite a number of) megaphones and FM Shops Message Boards, and after reading the stickied posts about your guild, I finally decided to apply, hope you'll enjoy the read Smile

My Avatar : Lysocaine, lvl 106 Wild Hunter. Pretty much my only char, all my attempts at levelling another char lasted no more than 5 minutes with the comment "OMG SO SLOW §". Currently Mining / Accessory Crafting (Original isn't it ?) and unguilded.

Myself IRL : Eric, 27, a French guy in a small town near Geneva.

Previous guild : Actually, I've never been in a guild since I resumed playing 1 month and a half ago. Back in the days (i.e when GMS was still open to European players, a loooooooong time ago :p); I used to play a Sniper on Bellocan (I was among the 1st 50 players for the Server Creation Event). By then, though, I was getting pretty bored with the game, so in the end I pretty much left everything to my guild and stopped playing).

About you : As I said before, I've heard of your guilds through Megaphones / FM and, after reading the post-it messages, I reached the conclusion that Hestia was exactly the right guild for me. Mostly, I'm looking for nice, mature people to play with, talk to and give a hand from times to times, and from what I've read / heard, Hestia fits this description perfectly Smile

I've never used hacking tools in any way, I mostly fund myself through lucky drops / mining Wisdom Crystals (a very lucrative business !). Can't say that I end up being the richest man around at the end of the day but my mircing my Dark Neschere goes smoothly and I have no trouble renewing my potion stock, I don't need much more atm Smile

-Tell us something about yourself : To tell you the truth I'm not really interested in Boss Runs, PQ and the lot (at least the more difficult ones which require a specific preparation). My ultimate goal would be soloing as many bosses as possible, but this doesn't mean that I don't mean to get integrated into the guild. I'm willing to provide support to the Squad as best I can, by providing items and / or scrolls according to everyone's needs. Helping people out is part of the reason why I want to join you and I don't mean to play on my own ignoring everyone else.

Here goes then, hoping to see you soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Chuii
Hestia's Jr. Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 3:14 am

Hello Eric, welcome to the forum Smile
I got the most info i need from the application, but before i vote, i would love to have a little chat with you ingame. Our gfm (guild fm) is Ch3 FM13, feel free to come whenever you want Smile

afhowu
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 10:53 am

Hey Eric,
thanks for your application. What I´d like to know before I decide my vote is what do you exactly mean here?
Lysocaine wrote:
To tell you the truth I'm not really interested in Boss Runs, PQ and the lot (at least the more difficult ones which require a specific preparation). My ultimate goal would be soloing as many bosses as possible, but this doesn't mean that I don't mean to get integrated into the guild. I'm willing to provide support to the Squad as best I can, by providing items and / or scrolls according to everyone's needs. Helping people out is part of the reason why I want to join you and I don't mean to play on my own ignoring everyone else.

If I got that right, you don´t want to do any bosses except soloing them? scratch And by the way, all bosses need a preperation, starting from pap.
1 more question for your application, you didn´t give any information if you already know someone from Hestia. Please tell me if this is the case or if you just found us through smegas etc.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader

Date of Registration : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 7:15 pm

Welcome to the Forum Eric and thanks for your Application.

Since you're quite new to Ems, like Chuii said, I'd like you to show up at our Gfm Ch3Fm13 to get to know us and vice versa.

Good luck Smile

Greetings, Vanessa

Back to top Go down
Lysocaine
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 7:34 pm

Oh, my bad, I think I misread the whole thing... Actually I thought that you might apply in your guild either as part of the Boss Squad or as a more "casual" player, I didn't realize the Squad application part was for people who didn't belong in the guid.

Well, whatever, all I've written in my apply is still valid. I've been looking for a friendly, mature guild to play along for quite a while now and I'm 100% positive I've found it, so I'm still willing to join your ranks. I'll understand if you don't accept me though, given the specificity of my request Wink
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 7:41 pm

Squad Application is for People outside the Guild who'd like to join our Boss Runs too.
Members of our Guild join our Runs too for sure, but not everyone is forced to join them, so it's not a must to boss if you want to join Hestia.

Wanted to point that out.

Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 9:21 pm

Actually I like the attitude that you want to join us because you like Hestia as a friendly guild and not only because we do regular bossruns.
I guess you don´t know anyone from Hestia yet as your quite new to ems?

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 11:23 pm

Indeed not, though I did get acquainted with a certain hunter who didn't even know about Wily in Megaman. Meh Mad

I'll also profit by this post to apologize for not logging back when we were in FM, my box crashed and I only managed to log back right now. Glad that joining boss runs isn't a pre-req to join your guild though Smile

EDIT : And no, I don't know anyone from Hestia I'm afraid, though I did get to know some of you a few hours ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arr0w-WhaLey
Hestia's Member

Date of Registration : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   25th June 2012, 11:52 pm

I know now about megaman or whatever,And i am no longer a hunter,i've reached the glorious title of Bowmaster Smile,anyway it's a yes from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Entenfang
Hestia's Jr. Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   26th June 2012, 12:32 pm

Well as I already said I like your reason to join hestia and your honesty about not being a boss-hunter Razz Yes from me.

Date of Registration : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   26th June 2012, 7:05 pm

Chuii wrote:
Hello Eric, welcome to the forum Smile
I got the most info i need from the application, but before i vote, i would love to have a little chat with you ingame. Our gfm (guild fm) is Ch3 FM13, feel free to come whenever you want Smile

Same here, The application looks good but I want to talk to you first^^
I also agree with Entenfang, you want to join to make friends(i guess?), and not boss.
Back to top Go down
Lysocaine
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   26th June 2012, 8:22 pm

Indeed, that sums it up perfectly :p I'm a bit disappointed though, I thought I was the only one with that hat in the server (and it fits my jaguar so well <3)
Back to top Go down
typhoon128
Squad Member

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   26th June 2012, 8:41 pm

You may join if u ask me u seem friendly Smile Beside that u also want to join becus we r active and friendly and not for the bossruns and items of it.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   28th June 2012, 4:37 pm

Accepted - Trial

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Lysocaine (WH)   

Back to top Go down

[Application] Lysocaine (WH)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1