Maplestory Europe Kradia Guild Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
HESTIA@
Latest topics
» Application TwiMyo
21st June 2015, 7:36 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] Estchar
19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] TankyChan
19th June 2015, 2:19 am by XxSasukexX19

» Cramson´s Application
19th June 2015, 2:17 am by XxSasukexX19

» Application Defeatz
9th June 2015, 8:02 pm by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] GoldenRave
28th May 2015, 7:11 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Pachiru application
20th May 2015, 1:10 am by XxSasukexX19

» [Application] jackdefries
17th May 2015, 11:52 pm by XxSasukexX19

» Avrayne's Guild application
9th May 2015, 5:32 pm by XxSasukexX19

Most active topics
BrawlSoHard Application
[application] TheDualblade
Guess who's back.
[Application] Kojimaru
CitraX's Application :)
xBladestylez Apply
Boss-application Steph
xpurpleheart's Application
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
[Application] xDoubleDeath
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 xAfterLife's Squad Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:57 am

In Game Name: xAfterLife

Job: Hero / max crash ofc.

Level: 163

Guild: Nothing. But im known in Hestia :-)

Do you have any experience with bossing: Yes Czak, CWK stuffs like that. havnt tried HT but i know how it works and i know what to do. Razz doing my first the 23th march i guess?

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mesos and cuz i like this guild. I just dunno if i wanna apply for it. This is just to have contacts have fun make mesos and boss!
How did you find this site: I was known in enyo. and im friends with most of u so ye most of u knows me no need for explaining ^^

Telll something about yourself (IRL):

im 14 on wensday Razz My name is nicholas but ppls call me Nick and in Vanessa and masumis case Nicky T.T¨
I go to school, come home and play maple lel
Idk what more to say, i play football with friends when i fell like it. I hang out with friends if i have the time.
I walk my dog when my mom tells me so. but i have time.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 1109
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 21
Location : France, Paris

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 7:17 pm

Hello Nick Razz welcome on our forum & thx for applying to join our modest squad.
I'm now going to tell you what I did notice reading your application

EqualToGod wrote:

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mesos and cuz i like this guild. I just dunno if i wanna apply for it. This is just to have contacts have fun make mesos and boss!

so mesos seems to be your 1st reason to join our squad... That's a bad point here.

"Think that the main goal of those runs are to have fun, not to have only czhelm & MoN & mesos in mind. Those runs are also organized so we can help each other getting stuff, so when you see someone looting czhelm and you don't get it you shall be proud for having helped him. If you rage then it's simple, you just don't join any run anymore." (http://hestia.justboard.net/t162-about-horntail)

You weren't able to notice that point about stuff & mesos since I didn't post this important point that I unfortunately forgot to add in "Read before you apply" sticky. However even if you weren't able to read this, the fact that your main point is to earn mesos is not quite noble.

Another point is that you are an old member of Enyo, which means you know some of us and that's a good point here.

However I noticed some spelling mistakes in your application, which means you did not read again what you wrote, so I suppose you wrote this application quickly.

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Therefore I have to say NO. There are good and bad points which are compensating themselves, but the fact that you 1st typed "mesos" when we asked you why you want to join our squad is the unbearable thing here.

_________________
http://www.memecenter.com/xxsasukexx19
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxSasukexX19/videos
Back to top Go down
Spectruma
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 109
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:03 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
so mesos seems to be your 1st reason to join our squad... That's a bad point here.

This is so good about Nick, he dares to tell you the truth, although he knows that it might be wrong. The majority of the people out there think in this same way. The only difference is Nick is honest about this, while others should lie to make themselves look better than they are.


XxSasukexX19 wrote:
However I noticed some spelling mistakes in your application, which means you did not read again what you wrote, so I suppose you wrote this application quickly.

Nick his bad English is a common fact Very Happy.


Therefor I will give him the luck of the doubt, leaning towards a small yes. I've always doubted about you Nick because I know you're a good person and trustworthy in every way. But there are always slight things bothering me about you Razz.

Kind regards Joe~
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:08 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hello Nick Razz welcome on our forum & thx for applying to join our modest squad.
I'm now going to tell you what I did notice reading your application

EqualToGod wrote:

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mesos and cuz i like this guild. I just dunno if i wanna apply for it. This is just to have contacts have fun make mesos and boss!

so mesos seems to be your 1st reason to join our squad... That's a bad point here.

"Think that the main goal of those runs are to have fun, not to have only czhelm & MoN & mesos in mind. Those runs are also organized so we can help each other getting stuff, so when you see someone looting czhelm and you don't get it you shall be proud for having helped him. If you rage then it's simple, you just don't join any run anymore." (http://hestia.justboard.net/t162-about-horntail)

You weren't able to notice that point about stuff & mesos since I didn't post this important point that I unfortunately forgot to add in "Read before you apply" sticky. However even if you weren't able to read this, the fact that your main point is to earn mesos is not quite noble.

Another point is that you are an old member of Enyo, which means you know some of us and that's a good point here.

However I noticed some spelling mistakes in your application, which means you did not read again what you wrote, so I suppose you wrote this application quickly.

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Therefore I have to say NO. There are good and bad points which are compensating themselves, but the fact that you 1st typed "mesos" when we asked you why you want to join our squad is the unbearable thing here.


LOL u got this so wrong dude. talk to vanessa everytime im joining a run i tell her
"If i could get a item it would be cool, if not fine im just here for the fun"
Ask her if u dont trust me. I Hate how people ALWAYS get me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
avatar

Posts : 552
Date of Registration : 2012-02-27
Age : 25
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:10 pm

EqualToGod wrote:
XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hello Nick Razz welcome on our forum & thx for applying to join our modest squad.
I'm now going to tell you what I did notice reading your application

EqualToGod wrote:

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mesos and cuz i like this guild. I just dunno if i wanna apply for it. This is just to have contacts have fun make mesos and boss!

so mesos seems to be your 1st reason to join our squad... That's a bad point here.

"Think that the main goal of those runs are to have fun, not to have only czhelm & MoN & mesos in mind. Those runs are also organized so we can help each other getting stuff, so when you see someone looting czhelm and you don't get it you shall be proud for having helped him. If you rage then it's simple, you just don't join any run anymore." (http://hestia.justboard.net/t162-about-horntail)

You weren't able to notice that point about stuff & mesos since I didn't post this important point that I unfortunately forgot to add in "Read before you apply" sticky. However even if you weren't able to read this, the fact that your main point is to earn mesos is not quite noble.

Another point is that you are an old member of Enyo, which means you know some of us and that's a good point here.

However I noticed some spelling mistakes in your application, which means you did not read again what you wrote, so I suppose you wrote this application quickly.

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Therefore I have to say NO. There are good and bad points which are compensating themselves, but the fact that you 1st typed "mesos" when we asked you why you want to join our squad is the unbearable thing here.


LOL u got this so wrong dude. talk to vanessa everytime im joining a run i tell her
"If i could get a item it would be cool, if not fine im just here for the fun"
Ask her if u dont trust me. I Hate how people ALWAYS get me wrong.

I have to say that I really don't like his attitude there^
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:12 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hello Nick Razz welcome on our forum & thx for applying to join our modest squad.
I'm now going to tell you what I did notice reading your application

EqualToGod wrote:

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mesos and cuz i like this guild. I just dunno if i wanna apply for it. This is just to have contacts have fun make mesos and boss!

so mesos seems to be your 1st reason to join our squad... That's a bad point here.

"Think that the main goal of those runs are to have fun, not to have only czhelm & MoN & mesos in mind. Those runs are also organized so we can help each other getting stuff, so when you see someone looting czhelm and you don't get it you shall be proud for having helped him. If you rage then it's simple, you just don't join any run anymore." (http://hestia.justboard.net/t162-about-horntail)

You weren't able to notice that point about stuff & mesos since I didn't post this important point that I unfortunately forgot to add in "Read before you apply" sticky. However even if you weren't able to read this, the fact that your main point is to earn mesos is not quite noble.

Another point is that you are an old member of Enyo, which means you know some of us and that's a good point here.

However I noticed some spelling mistakes in your application, which means you did not read again what you wrote, so I suppose you wrote this application quickly.

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Therefore I have to say NO. There are good and bad points which are compensating themselves, but the fact that you 1st typed "mesos" when we asked you why you want to join our squad is the unbearable thing here.

and what has spelling and age to do with this? its not like im joining the guild. or idk But this is BOSS application not understandmyspellingaplication.
You understood what i wrote. a small spelling issues shouldnt be a prob? Besides im english if i make mistakes it wouldnt be huge ones only rush mistakes. I get Max grades in english writing and grammer. There is no problem here.
Age? Its not a guild im joining? you think "oh hes 13 hell just steal the item and run" Dafuq? Nah man u got everything in this application completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:13 pm

Poskeenotto wrote:
EqualToGod wrote:
XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hello Nick Razz welcome on our forum & thx for applying to join our modest squad.
I'm now going to tell you what I did notice reading your application

EqualToGod wrote:

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mesos and cuz i like this guild. I just dunno if i wanna apply for it. This is just to have contacts have fun make mesos and boss!

so mesos seems to be your 1st reason to join our squad... That's a bad point here.

"Think that the main goal of those runs are to have fun, not to have only czhelm & MoN & mesos in mind. Those runs are also organized so we can help each other getting stuff, so when you see someone looting czhelm and you don't get it you shall be proud for having helped him. If you rage then it's simple, you just don't join any run anymore." (http://hestia.justboard.net/t162-about-horntail)

You weren't able to notice that point about stuff & mesos since I didn't post this important point that I unfortunately forgot to add in "Read before you apply" sticky. However even if you weren't able to read this, the fact that your main point is to earn mesos is not quite noble.

Another point is that you are an old member of Enyo, which means you know some of us and that's a good point here.

However I noticed some spelling mistakes in your application, which means you did not read again what you wrote, so I suppose you wrote this application quickly.

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Therefore I have to say NO. There are good and bad points which are compensating themselves, but the fact that you 1st typed "mesos" when we asked you why you want to join our squad is the unbearable thing here.


LOL u got this so wrong dude. talk to vanessa everytime im joining a run i tell her
"If i could get a item it would be cool, if not fine im just here for the fun"
Ask her if u dont trust me. I Hate how people ALWAYS get me wrong.

I have to say that I really don't like his attitude there^

Might be rude but u must understand its kinda anoying when everytime i apply people find it totaly oposit of what i wrote. ALWAYS.
Back to top Go down
KittyRogue
Hestia's Member
avatar

Posts : 206
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:19 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Well, I'm getting 14 too this year, so why would he be too young? ;o
Back to top Go down
Posk
Squad Member
avatar

Posts : 552
Date of Registration : 2012-02-27
Age : 25
Location : Helsinki

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:19 pm

EqualToGod wrote:
Poskeenotto wrote:
EqualToGod wrote:
XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hello Nick Razz welcome on our forum & thx for applying to join our modest squad.
I'm now going to tell you what I did notice reading your application

EqualToGod wrote:

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mesos and cuz i like this guild. I just dunno if i wanna apply for it. This is just to have contacts have fun make mesos and boss!

so mesos seems to be your 1st reason to join our squad... That's a bad point here.

"Think that the main goal of those runs are to have fun, not to have only czhelm & MoN & mesos in mind. Those runs are also organized so we can help each other getting stuff, so when you see someone looting czhelm and you don't get it you shall be proud for having helped him. If you rage then it's simple, you just don't join any run anymore." (http://hestia.justboard.net/t162-about-horntail)

You weren't able to notice that point about stuff & mesos since I didn't post this important point that I unfortunately forgot to add in "Read before you apply" sticky. However even if you weren't able to read this, the fact that your main point is to earn mesos is not quite noble.

Another point is that you are an old member of Enyo, which means you know some of us and that's a good point here.

However I noticed some spelling mistakes in your application, which means you did not read again what you wrote, so I suppose you wrote this application quickly.

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Therefore I have to say NO. There are good and bad points which are compensating themselves, but the fact that you 1st typed "mesos" when we asked you why you want to join our squad is the unbearable thing here.


LOL u got this so wrong dude. talk to vanessa everytime im joining a run i tell her
"If i could get a item it would be cool, if not fine im just here for the fun"
Ask her if u dont trust me. I Hate how people ALWAYS get me wrong.

I have to say that I really don't like his attitude there^

Might be rude but u must understand its kinda anoying when everytime i apply people find it totaly oposit of what i wrote. ALWAYS.

Getting offencive on your replies ain't helping you out at all. Espesially when you're replying for guild jr masters.... Show some respect please. I'm out from this convo~
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:21 pm

KittyRogue wrote:
XxSasukexX19 wrote:

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Well, I'm getting 14 too this year, so why would he be too young? ;o

Cuz no1 cares about age
every1 cares about MY age
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 8:47 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
Hello Nick Razz welcome on our forum & thx for applying to join our modest squad.
I'm now going to tell you what I did notice reading your application

EqualToGod wrote:

Why do you want to join our bossing squad: Mesos and cuz i like this guild. I just dunno if i wanna apply for it. This is just to have contacts have fun make mesos and boss!

so mesos seems to be your 1st reason to join our squad... That's a bad point here.

"Think that the main goal of those runs are to have fun, not to have only czhelm & MoN & mesos in mind. Those runs are also organized so we can help each other getting stuff, so when you see someone looting czhelm and you don't get it you shall be proud for having helped him. If you rage then it's simple, you just don't join any run anymore." (http://hestia.justboard.net/t162-about-horntail)

You weren't able to notice that point about stuff & mesos since I didn't post this important point that I unfortunately forgot to add in "Read before you apply" sticky. However even if you weren't able to read this, the fact that your main point is to earn mesos is not quite noble.

Another point is that you are an old member of Enyo, which means you know some of us and that's a good point here.

However I noticed some spelling mistakes in your application, which means you did not read again what you wrote, so I suppose you wrote this application quickly.

Else you seem to be a joyful person, but perhaps a bit young...?

Therefore I have to say NO. There are good and bad points which are compensating themselves, but the fact that you 1st typed "mesos" when we asked you why you want to join our squad is the unbearable thing here.

Tell me one thing sasuke. You tell me this is all about fun. (wich i thought i was)
Later you tell me "Maybe too young" or smth like that.
Does this mean Fun has an age? Am i not old enough for this "fun" wich u speak? cuz u make it seem like that. Just thought i wanted to share this. Sorry i flamed before just tired of everywhere i go people say no too stuff and are like "argh idk hes only 13" And its EVERYWHERE i go. So yes Sorry from my side.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 1109
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 21
Location : France, Paris

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 9:29 pm

EqualToGod wrote:
LOL u got this so wrong dude. talk to vanessa everytime im joining a run i tell her
"If i could get a item it would be cool, if not fine im just here for the fun"
Ask her if u dont trust me. I Hate how people ALWAYS get me wrong.

EqualToGod wrote:
and what has spelling and age to do with this? its not like im joining the guild. or idk But this is BOSS application not understandmyspellingaplication.
You understood what i wrote. a small spelling issues shouldnt be a prob? Besides im english if i make mistakes it wouldnt be huge ones only rush mistakes. I get Max grades in english writing and grammer. There is no problem here.
Age? Its not a guild im joining? you think "oh hes 13 hell just steal the item and run" Dafuq? Nah man u got everything in this application completely wrong.

EqualToGod wrote:
Might be rude but u must understand its kinda anoying when everytime i apply people find it totaly oposit of what i wrote. ALWAYS.

EqualToGod wrote:
Cuz no1 cares about age
every1 cares about MY age

I got this so wrong & I got everything in this application completely wrong? I just gave you my point of view about you from what I read, so you may affirm someone is wrong when he talks about you? You do not tolerate critics, and that's a childish attitude.

You hate how people ALWAYS get you wrong ? Then it might be because you are never understood since there is an abyss between your friendly attitude and what you really think.

A small spelling issue shouldn't be a problem? is that a reason not to read again what you wrote and to correct yourself before sending a message? I don't say we always have to write with a perfect grammar and a perfect spelling but it's always better.

Its not like you're joining the guild? Indeed but shall we accept in our squad a 13 years old immature pre-teennager who keeps being offensive toward us?

You might be rude? At least you recognize the possibility that you might be like this.

No one cares about age, but everyone cares about your age? We do care about age since it helps to find immature & offensive people just like you. I don't say all young people are immature & offensive, but most are.

That's what I meant by talking about age and spelling. I hope you get me now, else I can explain it again with different terms, if you ask politely.





_________________
http://www.memecenter.com/xxsasukexx19
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxSasukexX19/videos
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 1109
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 21
Location : France, Paris

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 9:44 pm



EqualToGod wrote:
Tell me one thing sasuke. You tell me this is all about fun. (wich i thought i was)
Later you tell me "Maybe too young" or smth like that.
Does this mean Fun has an age? Am i not old enough for this "fun" wich u speak? cuz u make it seem like that. Just thought i wanted to share this. Sorry i flamed before just tired of everywhere i go people say no too stuff and are like "argh idk hes only 13" And its EVERYWHERE i go. So yes Sorry from my side.


Fun has an age and you aren't old enough for this "fun" which I spoke because I make it seem like that? I'm just telling you we can't accept some kind of people in our squad, immature & offensive ones in your case. If you are very young then it means you can't play computer, and if you are old enough to play then you need some maturity. We would accept in our squad a 10 years old child who shows maturity and a good attitude for example, but it isn't your case, you aren't mature enough yet.
However you apologized, and it pleases me since it shows that you had a reflexion about what you said. I will give you my yes when you will have made proof of maturity & politeness.
And don't ask me how you could, you shall find this answer by yourself, it would be a big step for you.
One last thing I don't think people can become more mature in a short period, but I would change my opinion if you get this proof.

_________________
http://www.memecenter.com/xxsasukexx19
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxSasukexX19/videos
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: asdf   19th March 2012, 9:45 pm

Please Delete this post for me :-)
It wont let me do it myself. And i would like to try again, with everyone understanding 100% what i mean. And with doing my english spelling and grammer so people understand me.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 1109
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 21
Location : France, Paris

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 9:52 pm

One does not simply deletes his mistakes just like that. Show your ability, get some proofs like I just said. It's like during class when a teacher catchs a student talking and he apologizes. He talks again 10 minutes later.

_________________
http://www.memecenter.com/xxsasukexx19
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxSasukexX19/videos
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   19th March 2012, 9:57 pm

well i was gonna write the same i just wanted to clear out the grammer so every1 understood T.T?
Back to top Go down
Spectruma
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 109
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   20th March 2012, 4:53 pm

EqualToGod wrote:
well i was gonna write the same i just wanted to clear out the grammer so every1 understood T.T?

That's not needed, it's quite understandable Smile.
Back to top Go down
SeiftieXi3
Squad Member
avatar

Posts : 48
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   21st March 2012, 1:30 pm

Hiya Nick, as a squad member and Vanessas little helper, I should also say a word or two.
Even though we are friends, this application isn't related to that so I'll be as objective about this as I can.

First of all, some points of Sasuke make sense, but I don't fully agree with all of them. His spelling is fine, his age doesn't really matter to me and his raging over Sasukes reply is rather normal (yet, it could of been more professional).
Second, during the last big Czak run I helped Vanessa organize and leading the party. At the beginning it was my job to lead everybody inside within the correct order. I shouted the entry order a few times before we all entered and I specifically told to respect the entry order. All of this was done in caps letters and it was really noticable. When me and Vanessa were calling the names of the people who were supposed to be the seduced ones. Yet while not even halfway the seduced list, you seem to enter the room without your name being called. This accident caused you to die while you were seduced. You rage how stupid the game is and tell to quit the game. I know that raging is part of the moment, but the people who are leading the expedition are shouting for a reason. It's the job of the members to listen carefully to what they are saying to make the run flawless.

My question here is wether you have the potential to be a good add to this boss squad. In more complicated boss runs like CHT, Pink Bean, Cygnus, the smallest mistake could lead to a collapse in the system and could kill everybody.

As for now my vote stays undecided.
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   21st March 2012, 5:15 pm

Spectruma wrote:
EqualToGod wrote:
well i was gonna write the same i just wanted to clear out the grammer so every1 understood T.T?

That's not needed, it's quite understandable Smile.

Mind telling this to sasuke? xD
Sorry sasuke HAD to get it out ...
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 1841
Date of Registration : 2012-01-29
Age : 25
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   21st March 2012, 5:16 pm

This is an Application Topic, so please keep the replies in the same Direction.

_________________



Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   21st March 2012, 5:19 pm

SeiftieXi3 wrote:
Hiya Nick, as a squad member and Vanessas little helper, I should also say a word or two.
Even though we are friends, this application isn't related to that so I'll be as objective about this as I can.

First of all, some points of Sasuke make sense, but I don't fully agree with all of them. His spelling is fine, his age doesn't really matter to me and his raging over Sasukes reply is rather normal (yet, it could of been more professional).
Second, during the last big Czak run I helped Vanessa organize and leading the party. At the beginning it was my job to lead everybody inside within the correct order. I shouted the entry order a few times before we all entered and I specifically told to respect the entry order. All of this was done in caps letters and it was really noticable. When me and Vanessa were calling the names of the people who were supposed to be the seduced ones. Yet while not even halfway the seduced list, you seem to enter the room without your name being called. This accident caused you to die while you were seduced. You rage how stupid the game is and tell to quit the game. I know that raging is part of the moment, but the people who are leading the expedition are shouting for a reason. It's the job of the members to listen carefully to what they are saying to make the run flawless.

My question here is wether you have the potential to be a good add to this boss squad. In more complicated boss runs like CHT, Pink Bean, Cygnus, the smallest mistake could lead to a collapse in the system and could kill everybody.

As for now my vote stays undecided.


Okay Joris this is my 10-15th Czak run. and this is my FIRST fail.
Why? I cam like 10mins before time. and waited for what? 30mins? Tho i was doing homework and i was like "Okay i promised vanni to join ill do it anyways" So i was looking at my desktop + There was too muchspam (atleast thats what i recall) This is a one time mistake. I know haha the only run i did with hestia failed. Thats kinda unlucky. But thx for pointing this out. But i can asure you this was a one timer. But also i could say. make me "trial" And do some czak with me and some ht and some stuff and see if this realy was a one timer (Cuz it is)
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 1109
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 21
Location : France, Paris

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   21st March 2012, 6:59 pm

EqualToGod wrote:
Spectruma wrote:
EqualToGod wrote:
well i was gonna write the same i just wanted to clear out the grammer so every1 understood T.T?

That's not needed, it's quite understandable Smile.

Mind telling this to sasuke? xD
Sorry sasuke HAD to get it out ...

Your attitude always seems to me that of an immature kid. And about your grammar it is understandable but I already told you why I spoke about your grammar. By the way I allowed myself to correct yourself.

EqualToGod wrote:

Okay Joris this is my 10-15th Czak run. and this is my FIRST fail.
Why? I cam like 10mins before time. and waited for what? 30mins? Tho i was doing homework and i was like "Okay i promised vanni to join ill do it anyways" So i was looking at my desktop + There was too muchspam (atleast thats what i recall) This is a one time mistake. I know haha the only run i did with hestia failed. Thats kinda unlucky. But thx for pointing this out. But i can asure you this was a one timer. But also i could say. make me "trial" And do some czak with me and some ht and some stuff and see if this realy was a one timer (Cuz it is)

Okay Joris this is my 10-15th Czak run. And this is my FIRST fail.
Why? I camE like 10mins before time. And waited for what? 30mins? ThoUGH I was doing homework and I was like "Okay I promised vanni to join I'll do it anyways". So I was looking at my desktop + there was too much spam (at least that's what I recall). This is a one time mistake. I know haha the only run I did with Hestia failed. That's kinda unlucky. But thanks for pointing this out. But I can assure you this was a one timer. But also I could say. Make me "trial" and do some czak with me and some ht and some stuff and see if this realy was a one timer (Because it was)

26 mistakes for 5 lines. Are you really english? Anyways as I told you as long as we understand you it is okay but watch for your spelling at least on forums.
And when you say you HAD to get it out, you should learn that sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut.
I'm still waiting for this maturity that you should show me, if it was only with a respectful comportement and a decent english.

_________________
http://www.memecenter.com/xxsasukexx19
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxSasukexX19/videos
Back to top Go down
KittyRogue
Hestia's Member
avatar

Posts : 206
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 18
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   21st March 2012, 7:14 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
EqualToGod wrote:
Spectruma wrote:
EqualToGod wrote:
well i was gonna write the same i just wanted to clear out the grammer so every1 understood T.T?

That's not needed, it's quite understandable Smile.

Mind telling this to sasuke? xD
Sorry sasuke HAD to get it out ...

And about your grammar it is understandable but I already told you why I spoke about your grammar. By the way I allowed myself to correct yourself.

EqualToGod wrote:

Okay Joris this is my 10-15th Czak run. and this is my FIRST fail.
Why? I cam like 10mins before time. and waited for what? 30mins? Tho i was doing homework and i was like "Okay i promised vanni to join ill do it anyways" So i was looking at my desktop + There was too muchspam (atleast thats what i recall) This is a one time mistake. I know haha the only run i did with hestia failed. Thats kinda unlucky. But thx for pointing this out. But i can asure you this was a one timer. But also i could say. make me "trial" And do some czak with me and some ht and some stuff and see if this realy was a one timer (Cuz it is)

Okay Joris this is my 10-15th Czak run. And this is my FIRST fail.
Why? I camE like 10mins before time. And waited for what? 30mins? ThoUGH I was doing homework and I was like "Okay I promised vanni to join I'll do it anyways". So I was looking at my desktop + there was too much spam (at least that's what I recall). This is a one time mistake. I know haha the only run I did with Hestia failed. That's kinda unlucky. But thanks for pointing this out. But I can assure you this was a one timer. But also I could say. Make me "trial" and do some czak with me and some ht and some stuff and see if this realy was a one timer (Because it was)

26 mistakes for 5 lines. Are you really english? Anyways as I told you as long as we understand you it is okay but watch for your spelling at least on forums.
And when you say you HAD to get it out, you should learn that sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut.
I'm still waiting for this maturity that you should show me, if it was only with a respectful comportement and a decent english.

Most of this spelling mistakes are kinda 'chatting language' mistakes. Except for the camE, much_spam.
I also use cuz,tho and not always capital letter I o-o
And it's not like capital letters and dots matter ;o
Back to top Go down
Nicklicious
Buddy
avatar

Posts : 182
Date of Registration : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   21st March 2012, 7:17 pm

XxSasukexX19 wrote:
EqualToGod wrote:
Spectruma wrote:
EqualToGod wrote:
well i was gonna write the same i just wanted to clear out the grammer so every1 understood T.T?

That's not needed, it's quite understandable Smile.

Mind telling this to sasuke? xD
Sorry sasuke HAD to get it out ...

Your attitude always seems to me that of an immature kid. And about your grammar it is understandable but I already told you why I spoke about your grammar. By the way I allowed myself to correct yourself.

EqualToGod wrote:

Okay Joris this is my 10-15th Czak run. and this is my FIRST fail.
Why? I cam like 10mins before time. and waited for what? 30mins? Tho i was doing homework and i was like "Okay i promised vanni to join ill do it anyways" So i was looking at my desktop + There was too muchspam (atleast thats what i recall) This is a one time mistake. I know haha the only run i did with hestia failed. Thats kinda unlucky. But thx for pointing this out. But i can asure you this was a one timer. But also i could say. make me "trial" And do some czak with me and some ht and some stuff and see if this realy was a one timer (Cuz it is)

Okay Joris this is my 10-15th Czak run. And this is my FIRST fail.
Why? I camE like 10mins before time. And waited for what? 30mins? ThoUGH I was doing homework and I was like "Okay I promised vanni to join I'll do it anyways". So I was looking at my desktop + there was too much spam (at least that's what I recall). This is a one time mistake. I know haha the only run I did with Hestia failed. That's kinda unlucky. But thanks for pointing this out. But I can assure you this was a one timer. But also I could say. Make me "trial" and do some czak with me and some ht and some stuff and see if this realy was a one timer (Because it was)

26 mistakes for 5 lines. Are you really english? Anyways as I told you as long as we understand you it is okay but watch for your spelling at least on forums.
And when you say you HAD to get it out, you should learn that sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut.
I'm still waiting for this maturity that you should show me, if it was only with a respectful comportement and a decent english.

Sasuke the fuck is wrong with you? Now your starting to piss me off
Man you understood EVERY FUCKING WORD of this what is the fucking issue?
You could read it like nothing was wrong. You understood it no problem
How does this then even matter? Well atleast if were bossing i wont die cuz i write fast enough. You will be writing a fucking essay for top grade everytime HOW CAN THIS MATTER IN A RUN SOME1 TELL ME. ITS JUST SHORT WORDS FOR SLANG SO ITS FASTER TO WRITE. ITS MINOR MISTAKES.
I GIVE UP DELETE THIS. FUCK SQUAD SASUKE RUIND THIS.
Back to top Go down
XxSasukexX19
Hestia's Leader
avatar

Posts : 1109
Date of Registration : 2012-01-30
Age : 21
Location : France, Paris

PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   21st March 2012, 7:24 pm

Those are still mistakes, I already said that perfect english is always better than using cuz, tho etc AT LEAST on FORUMS. What would peopel think when they come on our forum and see such pitiful english... In game you may have less time to type like during a boss so I would accept it (anyways I'm off atm).
But on forums that's not the case so you can read again what you just wrote to correct yourself. Anyways reading a good english is always better than reading bad english.

_________________
http://www.memecenter.com/xxsasukexx19
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxSasukexX19/videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: xAfterLife's Squad Application.   

Back to top Go down
 
xAfterLife's Squad Application.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ravenwing Attack Squad Question
» Devastator squad weapons
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hestia PQ & Bossing :: Squad Application-
Jump to: